Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The introduction to this blog UPDATED!!!

I updated the inroduction to this blog,so please check it out.





Introduction to Blog!!!                            Updated on 1/29/13

 

This blog is called I am a thinker because I am a true thinker, always have been and always will be.  You don’t see  many thinkers in the public eye anymore, most people are not true thinkers, they just make money as  lying cheating shitty dogs who tell you what they are programmed to tell you, by the assholes  up top.   Being a thinker means you do not fall for the bullshit TV Networks and Radio ads tell you, you see what they are really saying, and you speak out about it 24/7.   Being a thinker means you fight for what is right [Common Sense.]  You never stop fighting until the wall of BS is brought down, and you do your part.   Being a thinker brings a lot of stress, but as long as you’re doing the right thing, and helping the people then it is worth the stress.

 

  This blog was originally a book that took over 3 years to write, first in notebooks then on Microsoft word.  I was unable to find a publisher, so someone told me that I should blog stuff that was for the book.  This also took lots of meditating to get everything straight, sometimes you do not want to look back but you have to.    Writing the book was like life flashing before my eyes.  It was not easy to write a book, but it sure the hell was fun.  Fun to look back on the fun times you have had, and there was a lot, let me tell you.  But with the good you must take bad, so I also remember all the shit people put me though, and vise versa.  This book was inspired by the book Roseannearchy, dispatches from the nut farm by Roseanne Barr; it was after reading that book that I realized I too had to write my own   story to tell the world.   

 

 I just hope people will love this blog, because I am honest about everything I have done or said, and honest about the mistakes I have made.   I do not lie to make myself look good like Mitt Romney and some other lying idiots.  I know people will love this blog, because I am a part of most of them, I am part of the working class.  This is my story as a working class person, I was not born with money, or a silver spoon in my mouth.  You cannot eat money!  I do speak my mind, and I also pay the price for doing it, but it is worth it. It is worth having my soul and telling the truth.  I will not stop doing it, and no one can make me!

 

I have always been a writer. When I was a young kid I wrote plays and TV shows, that I would act out for my family. Sometimes I would also write parts for them to play too;  I had tons of notepads, notebooks, tablets, you name it.  I have a shit load of rants from my childhood in a box somewhere, and if I ever find them I will share them right here on my blog.  I enjoy writing so much, it is calming, and helps me remember things, because my memory is gone sometimes.   I hope you find this blog as fun as my life is.   Get a glass of wine or a cup of coffee and enjoy.

 

 Shalom

 

Christopher Michael Ward
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment