Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year's Message from Chris!!!!

Dear Readers,

First of all Happy New Year!  it's hard to imagine that it's 2014 already. My New Year's Resolutions are to be  more nicer, more open minded, and more funnier. Last year I did a lot of bitching and blaming, but I have matured since then so this year you will see a  new me and new projects I am working on.  As u may know if you follow me on Twitter, I will b off of twitter until tomorrow, and I was glad to spend time with family as I took a break from it.  I also have been reading two books, one book is called Laughs Last by Dylan Brody, and the other book is  called The Sexy Part of The Bible by Kola Boof.

 I will be publishing  book review's on Laugh's Last this weekend,  the other book review for The Sexy Part of The Bible  will b out later this month so stay tuned.  I also have had kids in my house since last Saturday, the kids are the grandkids and they have been giving me live private home movies that r not on video. LOL!  The reason Marc and I are letting them stay so long is because they are on winter break, and they help us around the house. We love these kids so much!! I will be resting after they are gone, and going back to my script writing as well. It's hard for me to do script writing with everything else I am doing.

I have done a little resting with the kids here, but it will be nice to rest without them here too. I have not watched much of  the ID channel , only a few shows. I  will go back to my 12 hour marathon's after they go back home. LOL!

Happy New Year

Sincerely

Christopher Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment