Monday, May 4, 2015

My Book Review: SONS OF ANARCHY THE OFFICAL COLLECTORS EDITION!!!


This month’s Book Review is for ALL FANS Of the FX Show Sons of Anarchy!!!!   The Show may be over, but with this book it will live on along with reruns on TV and DVDs. The Book is called ‘SONS OF ANARCHY THE OFFICAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION By Tara Bennett, it came out in 2014 and is out.

 

  The Book tells fans of the show everything they wanted to know about the show, from stories about making the show to how the actors prepared themselves to play the iconic Characters. There are over 200 pages that will give your SOA fix, and there’s stuff you will not find anything else.   This book has great pictures in every page, and I just loved them!!!

 

 My Favorite Parts are the back of the book where it tells you everyone who died during the 7 Seasons,  I also love the beginning and the end where SOA Creator Kurt Sutter tells his thoughts on making the show.  I can read those parts all day!!!  I am not morbid, I just like to look back at the list of people who died because it gives you names and I can never remember them all.

 

This Book is one of my Favorites, because I was a huge fan of the show, and miss it so much. I loved all the people who acted on the show, but I have always been a fan of Katey Segal since she was Peg Bundy on  the Fox Show Married With Children.  You can buy this book online and in bookstores now.

No comments:

Post a Comment