Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October Book Review!!!

Book Review for Love Can Build a Bridge by Naomi Judd!!




Book Review for Love Can Build a Bridge By Naomi Judd                      10-28-15


 


 


I am doing a Book Review on a Book that came out in 1993 because I have been of The Judd’s all of my life. I grew up with their songs like Why Not Me and River of Time. The Book is about the lives of Naomi, Wynonna, and Ashley Judd, and I think you will enjoy this book if you are a fan of these talented ladies. This is The Only Book Naomi has written about The Judd History.  I only saw The Judds LIVE once Five Years Ago during Their Last Encore Tour.


 


You can find this book online or in a old book store, which is where I found my copy.  Everything in this book u can now Google, unless you don’t have the internet. You can find Naomi Judd, Wynonna Judd, and Ashley Judd on Facebook and Twitter.


Thanks for Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment