Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The Great Gasbag by Joy Behar Book Review

The Great Gasbag by Joy Behar Book Review

03.14.2018

This is my First Book Review of 2018.  I chose to write a review for “The Great Gasbag” because ever since Mr. Donald Trump has become president, I’ve needed laughter more than ever.  Joy gives us facts mixed with humor, and It makes me laugh each time I read it. Reading this book really will help you laugh at our current president’s choices.


Reading this Book will help not take trump’s crazy Behavior so seriously that you can’t even get out of bed. Joy gives you what has really happened with her humor we all love her for. Joy wrote this book as an A-to-Z Study Guide, and ever since I got my copy last year, I’ve used it as that, a study guide. I hope Joy puts out an updated version this year! This book will live on long after Mr. Trump is out of the White House.


My hope is with this book review, that you will love this book as much as I do.
If you’re interested in buying this book, you can find it here:


Thank you so much for reading my book review!

Sincerely,

Chris Michael Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment