Saturday, September 22, 2012

I love Forensics and Crime Shows!!!

I am beyond in love when forensics and crime Shows. I love Nancy Grace, she does not bullshit with pedos or idiots, she tells them to get their act together or go to jail. She is a smart lady, and i have watched her for years. GO NANCY!!! I also love forensic science shows, i know a lot about DNA and lab work from all the shows i have been watching since i was a teenager. And the best part is my baby mama Mickey works with the local crime lab, so i can alsways take notes. I so can not wait to go on jury duty, the person who is on trial is not going to let me, and that will be so fun. Thank god also for the ID Channel, I am obessed with that network and would love to host a show on there someday. That network is the best.

I never went to law school but wish that i had, i love law shows alot. Law &Order is needed big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment