Sunday, September 2, 2012

Psychic Chris!!

Hi my name is Psychic Chris, i see lots of bullshit right now and i am not happy at all. Mitt Romney is a mormon liar, and he is NOT for the working class, so do not get fooled. He is a mormon pedo, so hide your kids NOW!   Obama is friends with big pharma, and wants us all to kill our liver with prozac. He does not want us to have med weed for our illnessses, do you really want him to still be our president? Wake up america!

Now i know what your thinking, your thinking  chris, how do u know obama and romney are so bad?  I know because i have common sense. I am a free- thinker, i think for myself.. OK? Don't give up, wise up. Wise up your mind, then share what you know with your friends,family, and neighbors. We can change the world, so get busy and do your part.

Thank you all for your time, and be safe and well my friends!!

2 comments: