Monday, February 25, 2013

My story on Drugs and Alcoholism!!!!!!


  Drugs and Alcoholism!!!!! 

I did Cocaine at age of 21 and was hooked.  I did it with one of my uncles, after I asked if I could join him; I did 2 nose full’s.   It felt good and gave me the best rush I ever had, and I felt energized.   My uncle told me not to   tell my grandma because he knew she did not ever want me to do it.    I said ok, but my late uncle pat who was also in the room did tell her.   After he told her, my grandma asked me if I did coke with my Uncle I lied and said no, but she knew by the powder under my nose.   So   I had to confess. and my mom and grandma got mad at me and my uncle.

I never did coke after that night, my grandma and mother made sure of it by watching my every move.    To get high, I tried snorting sugar or anything that looked like coke, but it did not work.   All that did was make my fucking nose hurt.  It was a nightmare, and I was stupid idiot to think it was fun. I am asking all of you to please not repent my mistakes.  

 I have smoked pot a few times, and think it should be legalize for all medical purposes.   My first time smoking pot was on vacation with my family in Tennessee, we all shared a blunt, and it made me hungry too.    There are so many assholes on TV right now who think pot is wrong and all that other crap that they jam down our throats.   But it is a plant, and   god made it for god’s sake. So stop bitching for no good reason.   I love that Meagan McCain is for it too!!   It should be legal because it helps so many sick people, people with cancer, glaucoma, arthritis, OCD, and beyond.  If I can ever grow marijuana, I will and I will also sell it to anyone who needs it.  But first we have to legalize it, so let’s keep fighting.  Let’s keep speaking out to idiots who think they can shut us up, or shut us out.

 

                I smoked cigarettes for a few years. The first time I smoked cigarettes I was in high school like most smokers, after I did it  for the first time in the school bathroom, I told my mom and she told me to never let her catch me.   Later she let me smoke in my room, and told me to make sure I never burn the bed. I never did burn the bed, and smoked like crazy.  Years later I quit smoking cigs altogether, and it was hard as hell. I went a little mad, was a little bitchy, and pissed people off. Looking back it was fun, but at the time it was  a fucking nightmare that I am glad it all over.

I come from a long line of smokers, and today I am one of the only ones who have the balls to quit, me my grandpa, and his girlfriend.  Everyone else sucks on a cigarette like it is a new candy bar made of tobacco, and carbon dioxide.         I hate it because they have no respect for me, they just smoke, and blow their smoke wherever I am those selfish smokers them.  It is not everyone, just some of them.     Today I only drink booze. Pot is not legal in my state, so I no longer break that rule.  I think the rest of the drugs I talked about, should be banned.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment