Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My Book Review for Find Me by Rosie O'Donnell!!


My Book Review for Find Me by Rosie O’Donnell!!                                      6/30/15

 

I am writing this book review because I have been a fan of Rosie’s since 1996, and I know there are others just like me, also because Rosie follows me on Twitter. Rosie wrote this book in 2002 the same year she ended her first Talk Show ‘The Rosie O’Donnell. Show” and I have had the book since Christmas 2002.  This Book is about how Rosie was contacted by a pregnant teenage girl, and how it changed her life. This story will stay with you years after you first read it, and you will think about it a lot. This is one good book!!

 

This book is also about Rosie’s Childhood, and how her life was going at the time she wrote the book. This book will make you smile, cry, and feel good about life. You can buy the book here
http://www.amazon.com/Rosie-ODonnell-Find-First-Hardcover/dp/B00RWRVAQM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1435713556&sr=8-2&keywords=Find+me+Rosie+O%27+Donnell

No comments:

Post a Comment