Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Some of My June Projects!!

Hey Everyone,








    
June is here which means summer is near. I will have projects here for your enjoyment this month, and all summer long!!!! For now, I will give you about some  my June Projects.








 On June 10th I will be releasing another review of one of my favorite documentaries called America's Sweethearts: The Queens of Nashville. The Documentary centers around  country singers Taylor Swift, Reba, Faith Hill, and  Carrie Underwood, and it tells us their backstory and why they are the Queens of Nashville.  The Doc was made in 2014, and I will have more information about it on Wednesday June 10th.









On June  12th, I will do my monthly Sabbath Video for June. I will teach you some of the meditations I do, and why I do it. I tape on Friday Afternoon, for release on YouTube at sundown on East Coast time.  You can find my YouTube Page here
https://www.youtube.com/user/robinsonwardnewmedia






That's all the information I have for you now!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment