Monday, August 3, 2015

About People lying and misforming people about me!!

UPDATED on 8/7/15
I did not want to  do this, but lately people have been lying  about me on Twitter. Those people are no longer in contact with me!!  Please Read the following:


I don't like it when people lie or misinform people about me anywhere. One of the things they discuss is me being Jewish, so let me explain the truth if you care for facts. I am not Jewish because of a book, people, or anything that is false. I am Jewish because I always knew I was. How? I just always knew I was not  Catholic like most of my family. No, I am not converted, but it's how you live your life and how you feel in your heart that matters.


 Deal?  I have shared information about being  Jewish on here last year, and here is a link about that   http://robinsonwardnewmedia.blogspot.com/2013/01/growing-up-only-jewish-person-in-all.html   [I know it needs updated, it will be next month.]  Anyway, People love to lie and misinform when the truth is too hard to handle. I don't lie, so you should believe me over any 3rd party liars over me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment