Saturday, August 22, 2015

My Favorite Doc: Sushi The Global Catch!!


My Favorite Doc: Sushi A Global Catch!!!                                         8/22/15

 

Whatever your views on Sushi, you may like this 2011 doc. This doc explores how Japanese Chef’s bought and prepares Sushi, and how it went from an expensive to a cheaper and common food. The hardest part is watching how they cut up the newly dead fish with their eyes open. I was unable to watch the whole one hour and thirty minute doc because of this, but when I update this review I will have more new info. I don’t eat Sushi, I only eat cooked fish.

 

 There are Japanese Sub-titles so you want to pay attention to the screen, unless you speak the language. This is a great doc about Sushi!!  You can find this documentary on Pivot TV, online or on DVD!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment