Monday, February 3, 2014

My 3 all-time favorite Superbowl Commercals of 2014


My 3 All- Time favorite Super bowl Commercials of 2014!!

 

 

Last night I enjoyed a lot of the super bowl ads last night, I liked the Doritos and Chobani.  But  I am only going to give 3 of my all time favorites  here, so here goes:

 

1.         Bud light: The commercial was a 3 parting commercial with an all star lineup that included Reggie Watts, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Don Cheadle, Minka Kelly, and a llama named Lilly.  This commercial made me want to get a beer, and party along with them.  Regardless if you like beer or not, can we agree it was   fun to watch? If you have not seen the commercial, look it up on YouTube.    You can   answer my questions on my Twitter page.

 

        2.       Ellen DeGeneres for Beats Music App:   Ellen has always been a good dancer on her talk show, and she has always loved music. This Commercial made me want to dance with her and the bears, in the fairy tale inspired ad.  If you have not seen the commercial, I suggest you look it up on YouTube.  Has anyone ever used the Beats Music App? Does it make a difference in sound? Answer me on Twitter.

 

3.             And my last favorite commercial is the Johnny Galecki Hyundai Commercial:  I have been a fan of Johnny’s since he played David on The Roseanne Show, and he really won me over with this ad.  In the commercial Johnny is hitting on a girl who is driving in a different car ,at a red light. What are your thoughts on the commercial?  Tweet me!        

 

 

Please Follow me on twitter @ChrisMichaelW, and we can talk more about these commercials

No comments:

Post a Comment