Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Full True Story about being an ID Addict, and how i became one!!


The Full True Story about being an ID Addict, and how I became one!!

 

I am writing this for all the ID Addicts in the world.

 

In 2011, my grandma started watching The Investigation Discovery Channel; I had never heard about it before, but was hooked after the first show.  The first show I watched was called till death do us part hosted by John Waters.  I watched the channel as much as I could after I saw that John Waters Show.  I did not know anyone else watched the channel besides for grandma.  On November 2011 I created an account on IDAddicts.com but never wrote a post, I just posted an avatar and left it alone. It was not until I created a new account this year that I remembered I had created that crated that account.  So now I have two accounts but I only write on the new one.    I stopped talking about ID for a while after that, but I talked about it on twitter and my blog before my vacation from watching.

 

 I have been talking about being an ID addict a lot since then, and lots of famous people have talked about too.  As you know if you read my tweets and blog, I love ALL the shows on Investigation Discovery but my all- time favorite is Deadly Sins hosted by my friend Darren Kavinoky.  I met Darren on twitter but I loved his show before we met, Darren is a good person.  Anyway, people who don’t know the full story have accused me of mocking Roseanne Barr because she said she was also an ID Addict. I hope now that I have taken the time to tell the whole true story; we can now put this opinion to rest and stick to facts.  I want to thank all the ID Addicts who follow all the twitter, and encourage anyone who don’t follow me to do so if they choose.  Also thanks to the people at the ID Channel for accepting me into their online family at idaddicts.com and on twitter.

 

Love to you all

 

Sincerely

 

Christopher Michael Ward, an ID Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment