Saturday, February 22, 2014

My favorite shows of the week 2-16-14 - 2-23-14


My Favorite Shows of the Week for 2-16-14-2-23-14

 

 

Gigolos- Gigolos is about 4 men in Las Vegas, where woman pay the guys to show them a good time. I enjoy the show, and think you will too if u have not seen the show. The show airs on Showtime on Thursday nights. People tell me that their favorite Gigolo to watch is VIN, out of all the rest.  Tweet me who your favorite is on twitter.

 

   Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohan- Andy is one of my favorite hosts. He is funny, and smart. The best part about this show is that you can drink a cocktail right on air. He also ask his guests questions the viewers want answers to. You can watch WWHL Sunday-Thursday nights on Bravo TV.

 

   The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon- I have watched the tonight show since 1991, when I was about four years old. I loved the way Johnny Carson hosted the show, and when he ended his run I cried. Then Jay Leno came aboard, and he rocked it. Conan did all right. Jimmy Fallon is funny, and smart, and I really enjoyed his first show.  Jimmy will hopefully host the show for a long time.

 

These are my favorite shows of the week.  Talk next week

No comments:

Post a Comment