Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Favorite Shows of This Week!!!


2-11-2014

My Favorite Shows of This Week!!!!

 

People know I love watching the Investigation Discovery Channel, and the TCM Channel, but there are lots of other shows I watch as well. Here are my favorites of the week

 

1         The Fosters - the Fosters is a show about this lesbian couple who have foster kids. I just started watching this show, but I already love it. Everyone in the cast is great, and I have loved the creator Peter Paige since he played Emmitt on Queer as Folk.  The Fosters airs Monday Nights on ABC Family.

 

2         Nancy Grace- I have watching Nancy Grace for years, and she is one of the best TV hosts on HLN. I don’t agree with her all the time, but she is still great. Nancy Grace airs weeknights at 8pm on HLN.

 

3             HLN News Now with Vinnie Politian- Vinnie covers the top trials of the day like no one else, and I love how he ends his two hour show saying don’t forget to hug your kids. U can catch HLN News Now with Vinnie weekdays 1-3pmEST on HLN.

 

4            Shameless- Shameless is one of the best shows on TV because it’s about most families today. Emmy Rossum is a great actress. Bill Macy is a awesome as the father and grandfather Frank.  Everyone on that show are great actors. Shameless airs Sunday Nights on Showtime.    

 

5            The Wendy Williams Show- Wendy is one of my favorite talk show hosts of all time. I love her catch phase how you doin? And even though I don’t know her in real life, and I know her in my head. Check your local listings for show times.

 

                                More next week

 

      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment